THE AIM OF THE TRAINING
The training aims to remind and update knowledge of rules and requirements of the organization of the work with safety in the operation and maintenance of equipment and power installations up to and above 1 kV.
The participant of the training can be any person carrying out tasks related to the exploitation of equipment and electrical installations as well as their supervision.
The training will be provided in english and is dedicated for people who use that language in their daily work.
Training covers issues to prepare the participant to pass the exam and obtain the qualification certificate (exploitation and/or surveillance).
The participant, following a positively passed exam, obtains a certificate of qualification for service, maintenance, repair, installation and entitling to perform the job on workpost of exploitation, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy, Labour and Social Policy of 28 April 2003 on the detailed rules for finding formal qualifications by people involved in the operation of equipment, installations and networks/power-grids (Journal of Laws No. 89 poz.828; Journal of Laws No. 192, item. 1184).
THE SUBJECT MATTER
1. Energy Law and related regulations
2. Technical conditions of installations and electrical equipment
3. Principles of construction and operation of: networks/power-grids, devices and systems with a rated voltage up to 1kV.
4. Principles of construction and operation of: networks/power-grids, devices and systems with a rated voltage above 1 kV. Principles of construction and operation of electrothermal equipment.
5. Principles of construction and operation of electrical networks of street lighting.
6. Electric shock protection in devices to 1kV.
7. Electric shock protection in devices above 1 kV.
8. Occupational health and safety at power installations.
9. Rescuing people due to an electrocution.
10. Fire protection.