Health and safety fire and environmental protection news March 2021
- Employer’s obligations when an employee has COVID-19.
- Remote work during COVID-19 – OHS.
- Electricity production from micro-installations has tripled.
- Advantages of remote work from both the employer’s and employee’s perspectives.
- Disadvantages of remote work from both the employer’s and employee’s perspectives.
- Why review extinguishers and other fire-safety equipment?
Take care of your work-life balance!
- How can OHS outsourcing help employers during the pandemic?
- The second stage of the ‘Stop Smog’ 2.0 programme was launched on 31 March
- Tele-debt collection – how to talk to one’s debtors effectively over the phone?
For more information on health and safety fire protection environmental protection services contact directly: Michał Sekunda Sales Director SEKA S.A. ph.: +48 22 517 88 66 | e-mail: email@example.com
Check out our new services presentation in English
READ ALL PREVIOUS SAFETY NEWS CLICK HERE