Health and safety fire and environmental protection news May 2021
SEKA S.A. professionals to secure safe work environment for its clients, picks every month 10 most important news from areas of health and safety, fire protection & environmental protection.
- What hazardous factors occur in grocery stores?
- Reporting data protection breach incidents
- No more subsidies for coal-burning furnaces
- 7 rules for taking care of your eyes when working at a computer screen
- Time for a nap!
- Work in explosion hazard premises
- Rules of conduct during a work accident
- The PIP to verify how businesses used the anti-crisis shield measures
- Environmental crime
- Waste is a raw material!
For more information on health and safety fire protection environmental protection services contact directly: Michał Sekunda Sales Director SEKA S.A. ph.: +48 22 517 88 66 | e-mail: email@example.com
Check out our new services presentation in English
READ ALL PREVIOUS SAFETY NEWS CLICK HERE