Health and safety fire and environmental protection news September 2021
SEKA S.A. professionals to secure safe work environment for its clients, picks every month 10 most important news from areas of health and safety, fire protection & environmental protection.
- Cyber security during online training courses
- Home office ergonomics – basic rules
- Time for hydrogen – fuel of the 21st century
- What workplace factors may have a negative impact on health?
- Employees do not want to return to the offices
- Fire classification – what is it and what for?
- From 2022, work burn-out as occupational disease
- How to motivate staff?
- Time for environmental support for multi-family building
- Sabbatical leave – what is it?
For more information on health and safety fire protection environmental protection services contact directly: Michał Sekunda Sales Director SEKA S.A. ph.: +48 22 517 88 66 | e-mail: email@example.com
Check out our new services presentation in English
READ ALL PREVIOUS SAFETY NEWS CLICK HERE