THE AIM OF THE TRAINING:
The purpose of the training is to update and supplement knowledge and skills in particular in the field of:
a) assessment of hazards occurring in work processes and the risk related to these hazards,
b) shaping safe and hygienic working conditions,
c) protect employees against hazards related to the work performed.
The training is dedicated for:
a) employers, including those managing state-owned enterprises, companies, private enterprises, offices,
b) other employees managing (masters, foremen, heads of departments and other organizational units).
During the training, the participant obtains current knowledge in the field of legal regulations regarding
labor law, knowledge in the field of ergonomics of the organization of a position in accordance with the
requirements and fire regulations, learns the latest techniques of providing pre-medical assistance and
organization of providing assistance.
The training is conducted in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor
of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational health and safety.
Employers and other employees hired on managerial work posts are obliged to undergo this training
at least once every 5 years.
1) Selected legal regulations in the field of labour law regarding health and safety at work, discussing the sources of international law
2) Identification, analysis and assessment of threats harmful to health – hazardous and dangerous factors as well as risk assessment related to these hazards
3) Organization and methods of shaping safe and hygienic working conditions, including positions equipped with screen monitors; health and safety at work management
4) Analysis of the circumstances and causes of accidents at work and occupational diseases and related prevention; discussion of the causes of characteristic accidents at work, with particular emphasis on accidents caused by improper work organization, and related prevention
5) Organization and methodology of training in the field of occupational health and safety (including methods of conducting workplace training) and shaping safe behavior of employees in work processes
6) Rules of conduct in the event of an accident during work and in emergency situations (eg fire, breakdowns), including rules for first aid in the event of an accident
7) Economic consequences of inadequate working conditions (eg benefits due to working conditions, social security contributions for employees)
8) Problems of fire and environmental protection
Proszę czekać, trwa ładowanie szkoleń